Official: Reinier, Real Madrid

Official: Reinier, Real Madrid

first_imgIn fact, Reinier’s initial idea was to make the leap to Europe through a second-row club in the elite of the continent, with Dortmund, Ajax or Everton very well positioned. Finally, the emergence of Madrid, the team he has been following since he was a child, and the attractive project he presented to him, was able to do everything. The new budding crack in Brazil will also end at the Bernabéu. For this, the visit of Reinier’s father and agent last year to the white facilities, which they were delighted with, was key for its high quality and for the treatment of José Ángel Sánchez, general director of Madrid. Also because of the proximity of Juni Calafat, head of international football of the Bernabéu, without whose action, especially in Brazil, the current policy of signings of Florentino Pérez.First, the Pre-Olympic; later, CastillaAfter competing with the U-23 of his country the Pre-Olympic of Colombia, which began on Saturday, January 18 and that in the best case would extend until February 9, Reinier will join Castilla. It is the roadmap that Madrid presented to the boy and his surroundings, which they saw with very good eyes that the boy finishes being made under the orders of Raul and has the opportunity to get to know Zidane and his future companions when the option of uploading to train with the first template emerges. 19 The speed of Real Madrid will give him a double prize. First because it will save the 5 (€ 35M) or the 40 (€ 70M) million raised by the Reinier clause in summer and in January 2021, respectively. And second, because it has served him to get ahead of fierce competition, with Liverpool, City, Arsenal or PSG very interested in the last pearl of Flamengo. It’s official: Real Madrid announced Monday the signing of Reinier Jesus, 18-year-old midfielder, for which he will pay 30 million of the termination clause that the player had in Flamengo. 80% of that amount (24 million) will go to the Carioca entity, while the remaining 20% ​​will be shared between the agent (3 million) and the football player’s family (3 million). The commitment is for the next six and a half seasons, until June 2026, as he advanced ACE January 7last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *